Emergency Veterinarian Services In Fayette and Surrounding areas!
In all Emergency cases call to inform our staff of your case and bring your pet in immediately!
When your beloved pet suffers from a sudden illness or injury, it is truly no different than if it were a human family member: You drop everything and search for ways to help your pet by any means necessary. If your furry friend ever experiences an emergency, do not panic! Instead, look no
further than Fayette Veterinary Medical Center, offering emergency vet services to Fayetteville, GA.
As the leading emergency veterinarian in your area, we understand that pets can have unforeseen emergencies at any moment and require immediate medical attention. Thus, we are always prepared to see your pet during our regular business hours in potentially life-threatening situations. There is no need to sign up for an appointment. Simply call us to inform our staff of your arrival, and bring in your furry friend to us immediately.
Any Emergency, Any Day, Any Time
We are well aware of the fact that emergencies can occur at odd hours of the morning or night, which is why we have partnered with the local South Atlanta Veterinary Emergency and Specialty (SAVES), located less than 10 minutes from our own veterinary office. If our clinic is closed, rest assured that SAVES is open! This comprehensive emergency care system guarantees that your beloved pet has access to the highest quality care every moment of every day year-round, including all holidays.
According to SAVES, life-threatening emergency situations include but are not limited to:
- Poisoning – foods, chemicals, allergic reactions
- Mobility – seizures, unconsciousness, severe limp
- Trauma – bleeding, bites, impacts (e.g., car accidents)
- Heat stroke or stress during high summer temperatures
- Severe vomiting, choking, refusing to eat or drink
- Other – eye injury, inability to pass waste, blood in waste
In the event of an emergency, please note that it is important to ensure your cat or dog’s optimal comfort until he or she is brought into our office for professional veterinary care. These essential safety precautions include:
- Wrapping your pet in a blanket and placing them on a flat surface to limit movement during transport, particularly if you suspect bone injury.
- Applying pressure to an injured area to stop bleeding.
- Bringing the packaging of any product that had caused poisoning or an allergic reaction.
- Bringing your pet’s medical history, if not currently affiliated with our clinic.
Your Pet is Safe in our Veterinarians Hands
Our team of skilled and knowledgeable Fayetteville veterinarians possess over 35 years of experience in veterinary care, making us any pet parent’s top choice in emergency situations. We are equipped with the latest tools and equipment to perform blood testing, oxygen support, X-rays, surgery and other forms of emergency intervention that are deemed necessary. Time is of the essence when it comes to emergency care, and we strive to make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible for pets and pet parents alike.
To learn more about our emergency vet services in Fayetteville, GA, and surrounding areas, Fayette Veterinary Medical Center is only one call away at (770) 460-0090. You can also reach us by email or through our convenient online form, and we will gladly provide a detailed consultation.